Development and production of GalFoam, like other raw Palziv materials, are completed in-house. This competency, as well as additional capabilities in planning, engineering and processing, allows us to quickly meet the specific requirements of our customers, from raw material characterization to production and delivery of the final product.
Features and Advantages GalFoam
- Structure: Uniform closed cell structure
- Durability: Stable and resistant to wear and tear
- Aesthetics: Pleasant texture and aesthetic appearanc
- Temperature resistance: Resists hot/cold temperatures between -60°C and +90°C
- Processing: Easy processing via thermoforming, vacuum forming, machining milling
- Lamination: Seamless lamination process
- Integration with other materials: GalFoam can be integrated with a variety of materials such as other polystyrene materials, nylon, silicone, other polymers, fabrics, glue, etc.
GalFoam is particularly suitable for acoustic and thermal insulation in the construction, air conditioning, sports, camping and other markets.
The use of Palziv’s raw materials extend the capabilities and basic features of various products, providing such benefits as ultra-high density, anti - static, conductive, elastic, flame retardants, durability and ultra - violet (UV) and more.
Why choose Palziv’s raw materials?
GalFoam and PalFoam offer unique features, including:
For our additives and conversions click here
- Thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation
- Resistance to harsh climatic conditions
- Resistance to chemicals and fluids
- Shock absorption
- Light weight
- Convenience and ease of processing
GalFoam - Cross-linked Foam in rolls dimensions
GalFoam is the best choice for the following markets: