Cross-linked foam solutions for every building
, in sheet and roll form, is commonly used in construction applications because it consistently provides superior overall thermal performance, thereby contributing to greater energy and operational cost savings in buildings.
GalFoam sheets and rolls can insulate and air-seal wall and roof/attic assemblies in commercial buildings effectively, economically, and efficiently. This insulation maintains a temperature of no less than 18 degrees Celcius (64.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the winter and not more than 24 degrees Celcius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit) in the summer.
GalFoam’s ability to minimize moisture and temperature-related issues, its capacity to enhance the structure of a wide variety of building types, and its advanced air-sealing characteristics make it ideal for commercial projects.
- Excellent acoustic and thermal insulation
- Seamlessly installed
- Superior noise absorption qualities
- Pressure and water resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Sustains extra heavy pressure
- Easily installed large sheets and rolls
- Can be used in conjunction with cement and other construction materials